Who We Are
Associates of Alabama Lions Sight providing an eye and vision clinic that rotates from site to site around rural Alabama.
What We Do
- • Kent M. Daum, O.D., Ph.D., Optometrist and Director
- • John Wilkerson, Practice Administrator
- • Shirlee Jackson, Optometric Technologist
How Do I Participate?
- • We rotate from place to place doing eye exams on people of all ages who would benefit.
- We especially care for senior citizens.
- • We examine for:
- The need for glasses (refractive error, e.g., hyperopia, myopia, astigmatism and/or presbyopia);
- Diseases or anomalies of the eye (e.g., cataracts, glaucoma, dry eye);
- Diseases or anomalies of the body (e.g., diabetes, hypertension, dry eye); and,
- Any other condition affecting the eye or vision.
- • We provide glasses for everyone who needs them, regardless of insurance status or ability to pay.
- • We refer patients for further appropriate eye and vision care as necessary and appropriate.
- • We provide transportation for referrals through KidsOne.
Please sign up at the appointment desk of this facility. Or call, 205 325-8519.